Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Art of Packing

I travel about two times a year overseas and always have a headache when it comes to packing. I use to pack a lot of clothes/accessories that I never end up wearing and so I've come to realise I need to become smarter at packing. I also have a hard time making everything fit into my luggage! But today I stumbled upon a video that gave me loads of tips on how to pack efficiently. That is the art of packing by Louis Vuitton.

The interactive experience is great! While LV showcases its suitcases & other accessories it also shows tips on how to pack efficiently. There are step by step guides on how to fold suits, dresses, jumpers etc and how to place them in the suitcase. Very useful for someone like me who has trouble fitting everything in. The way it presents itself really makes me want to get one of those suitcases lol.

Here's a quick video to see what the site is like if you don't have time to go check it out:



Here's the site if you have a bit more time and in need of some travel packing tips! The Art of Packing from Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment